We are Curalie
We enable people to live healthier lives
Our Guiding Principles
Working for Curalie means to serve a greater good. That motivates me every day. Our vision offers the possibility to make the world a better place.
Curalie is a special employer because we pursue a great mission. I have amazing colleagues with whom I work collaboratively on interesting technical challenges.
To me, working for Curalie means keeping the users in focus at all times. Addressing their needs is not only an exciting creative challenge but also a big responsibility
For me, the deciding factor to work at Curalie was that the structures are modern, we have the option to work from home or inside the office and I am part of a dedicated team.
Working for Curalie means mixing tec and healthcare, in order to help fellow human beings to have a better life. This makes my work beautiful.
Interesting facts about Curalie
What do we look for in a candidate?
In a field that is constantly in flux, we develop new solutions, step by step. In the process, we are constantly growing and pushing our own limits as well. Through it all, we have one key aim in mind: We want to help people all over the world lead healthier lives. Curalie is a personal health coach: anytime, in all life situations. That’s what brings our team together. All of our employees contribute their skills, expertise, and experience each and every day to help us move closer and closer to that goal. Do you share our vision? Are you looking for a fresh challenge? We’re looking for open-water swimmers – sometimes even rescue swimmers – who want to use their freestyle skills to develop even better health offerings for people around the world.
You’re a good fit for us if…
- You love people contact – and remote work, too
- You love working with and for people from different cultures
- You value diverse opinions within interdisciplinary teams
- You’re not a fan of micromanagement
- You want to work in an agile, fast-paced, and innovative environment
- You enjoy constructive discussion and don’t follow the crowd
- Health and the shift to digital technologies in healthcare are important to you, and you want to come along with us on our mission to make many people’s lives healthier
Curalie is more than just work
- Passion-driven purpose: We work toward an important vision with meaning and added value for society
- Regular team events: volleyball and table tennis, watching soccer, the Company Run, after-work drinks, cooking and breakfast
- Various working hours models: part-time, job sharing & sabbaticals
- With us, results are what counts, not whether you are physically present. That’s why we offer remote work contracts
- Independence and trust are central to our work, and we have pledged not to require people to work in the office now or down the road
- This is not a “9 to 5” job; attendance is based on meetings
- Balance work and family life
Our office world
- Enliven your breaks with a snack at the coffee machine, healthy nuts, or power-packed granola
- The kitchen and our social room are our favorite spots, where you’re always sure to find people gathering spontaneously
- We have both open-plan offices for creative team spirit and think tanks for deep dives
- Dogs are welcome, too!
Focusing on health
- 20 % off at Fitness First via corporate benefits
- “Curalie Moves” at your home with our trainer, Linn, every Monday morning.
Opportunities for growth and development
- Annual stipend for continuing and professional education
- Lifelong learning through workshops, conferences, and internal training sessions
- Flat hierarchies help you forge your own path
- Fair, industry-standard compensation
- Subsidy for a monthly transit pass
- Corporate benefits for many cooperation partners via Helios affiliation
The application process
- Send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a PDF file, your CV, and a cover letter
- Confirmation of receipt of application
- Application reviewed by HR & specific department
- We review your documents and assess whether your experience matches the job requirements
- Interview (online) with the department
- We get to know each other personally so both sides can evaluate whether we are a good fit for each other. Both parties need to feel like there is a match.
- The first interview is conducted with HR and the relevant department.
- Prepare for the interview and ask the experts from the department any questions you may have.
- Depending on the position, we may hold a second or even a third interdisciplinary interview with HR, the executive management, or the department.
- Don’t worry! We were already impressed by your first interview. This step is a way for us to get an even better impression of who you are and give you the chance to meet further colleagues.
- Congratulations! If everything has gone well up to this point, we offer you an employment contract.
- HR will reach out to you to make an offer and coordinate the remaining details.
- After the contract is signed, the onboarding process starts in coordination with your department.
Frequently asked questions
Tips on applying
- Feel free to apply in German or English.
- Your CV should be complete, with no gaps, and in digital form
- Please submit only your diploma and transcript from the highest level of education completed; we do not need your school transcripts
- Provide employment references for your past work experience
- Show us what sets you apart and makes you unique
- Explain why YOU want to be a part of the Curalie world
- Please indicate the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your e-mail
I can’t find a job posting that fits my profile right now. What should I do?
We don’t have any suitable positions available for you right now. Please do not send us a general application for positions as they become available. You’re welcome to come back to our careers page whenever you like to look for new postings. You might even find a match soon!
Can I apply for multiple positions at once?
Yes, feel free to apply for more than one job. However, please make sure you meet the requirements for each one first.
I already submitted my application. Can I update my application documents?
If you’ve already sent in your application by e-mail, please update your documents and send us a new e-mail. We do understand that things like employment references might be provided later on in some cases. We will always consider the most recent version of your application.
About how long will it take before I receive a response to my application?
Depending on how many applications we receive, the initial screening of your application documents may take some time. You can expect an initial response from us in about two to three weeks.
What documents are needed to apply, and in what file format?
Please send us your application documents (cover letter, CV, and employment references) as a PDF file.
Who is my contact if I have questions or issues?
Our contact person for everything relating to the application process is Monika Hansen, our Chief of Staff. Please contact her at email@example.com or by phone at +49 30 549 071 27.
Is there a chance I might be hired on after an internship / student job?
We want to build long-term employment relationships, of course. We develop talented people and will be delighted to look for ways to hire you on for a permanent position when you finish your studies.
We look forward to receiving your application!
You can send us your application directly here. Please note that you can only upload one document (cover letter, CV, employment references) as a PDF file with a maximum size of 5 MB.