Product Owner (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility. For this we need masters of motivation who do not want to instruct users, but can inspire them.
How you support us
- You are part of the product team that drives the product roadmap to extend the Curalie platform feature by feature.
- As a product owner, you manage a cross-functional feature development team that is working on end-to-end platform features.
- In close collaboration with the user research and user experience team, you engage with stakeholders and platform end-users to gather and fully understand their needs.
- With your lean product mindset you support your team to quickly prototype, evaluate and challenge new platform features.
- You translate evaluated platform features into actionable epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- You run and maintain your product backlog and ensure that it is always clearly prioritized, estimated and well-specified.
- You actively attend the Scrum ceremonies (sprint plannings, daily stand-ups, backlog refinements, sprint reviews, retrospectives etc.).
What sets you apart
- You have a university degree in management, computer science, information systems or a related field.
- You have a proven track record as a product owner or product manager for consumer apps or websites.
- You have experiences in working with self-organized agile development teams and Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- You have a solid understanding of agile product development principles and techniques (e.g. design thinking, lean UX, Scrum and Kanban).
- You are not afraid of the highly regulated digital health sector and are ready to face challenges such as MDR and GDPR compliance.
- Experience in e-health / digital health sector is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and German are mandatory.
What we offer you
- We give you a lot of responsibility, variety and the opportunity to develop with us.
- You can expect a unique workplace in Berlin-Mitte with many advantages (flexible working hours, further training, a subsidy for your BVG ticket, your physical well-being is taken care of, …).
- We are an agile team of smart scientists, product people, developers, doctors and therapists and cosmopolitan personalities like you.
- Talent, commitment and team spirit are more important to us than titles and certificates.
- Your participation in our meaningful products contributes to improving the quality of life of patients and their families.
Interested? Contact us!
We help people to live healthier lives – would you like to support us on this way?
Please send your application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary to our applicant mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org