Project manager Fertility (f/m/x)
- Berlin or Hamburg, Germany | full-time | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility.
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centric care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy programs. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
- You manage the strategic and operative project management for the creation, development, advancement and operation of a digital fertility program that supports patients and clinics
- You define digital fertility program concepts together with our medical experts across Europe, User-Experience Designers and content specialists
- You keep track of overarching project goals constantly and react quickly and efficiently on deviations with according measures and ensure transparency towards the management
- You will become a specialists for the digital fertility program within a short time to represent and account for the interests of all stakeholders involved in a fertility treatment (patients, HCPs, therapists, etc.)
- You manage the digital product & content development
- You are responsible for the requirements engineering
What sets you apart
You bring the necessary professional competence for this job – this includes comprehensive expertise in project management (min. 2 years) for complex tasks with fast changing and complex environments. You can back up your expertise with a degree in business informatics, computer studies, information systems, medical / healthcare studies or similar. Alternatively, you can demonstrate relevant work experience in digital project management, digital health application design or digital product management.
You have leadership experience and can effectively lead small to large teams and support employees individually.
You also have the willingness and ability to learn new medical and healthcare system-specific topics on a daily basis. Experience in the healthcare industry is a big plus.
You like to work independently and agile. You have very good written and spoken German language skills. Since our team unites a wide range of nationalities, you should be able to communicate in English. Finally a bit of humour and a lot of creativity won’t hurt – we have plenty of this too.
Please note: a valid visa for Germany is required and we don’t cover relocation / extended visa assistance.
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. Would you prefer to work part-time? This is also possible with us. We will pay you a part of your BVG ticket. You can develop together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated, interesting people and get to know many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you. We often cook together for lunch in our great kitchen. And maybe you would like to play a little table tennis? A unique workplace awaits you in Berlin-Mitte.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary. If you are still not sure after the interview: How about one or two trial days with us? Just talk to us about it.