QA / Software Tester (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time | From now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility. For this we need masters of motivation who do not want to instruct users, but can inspire them.
How you support us
- Define and ensure quality standards for our running software on all of our platforms (web, mobile, backend).
- Testing applications manually and with the help from automated tools in order to ensure the quality of the products we build.
- Perform cross-platform testing based on created test suites.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Work in a fully functional SCRUM team.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work well in a fast-paced environment.
What sets you apart
- Profound working experience in software development or as software quality assurance / software test engineer.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Some experience with browser automation tools (Selenium) and mobile automation tools (Appium).
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Previous experience working in an Agile development process.
- Able to dig fast into new topics and technologies.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Besides the domain-specific requirements previously mentioned, future colleagues should be comfortable with the following:
- Open, clear and respectful communication within smart Helios – as well as with clients and partners – is key.
- Our team consists of more than 10 nationalities – fluent (but not perfect) English is a must.
- Acquiring new skills and exploring new, unfamiliar territory is part of our daily work routine. Flexibility and the curiosity to try new things are required, and will be rewarded with new knowledge and experiences.
- As a small company, we encourage ownership and leadership in many fields, and expect you to communicate and share knowledge across disciplines and teams.
What we offer you
- We give you a lot of responsibility, variety and the opportunity to develop with us.
- You can expect a unique workplace in Berlin-Mitte with many advantages (flexible working hours, further training, a subsidy for your BVG ticket, your physical well-being is taken care of, …).
- We are an agile team of smart scientists, product people, developers, doctors and therapists and cosmopolitan personalities like you.
- Talent, commitment and team spirit are more important to us than titles and certificates.
- Your participation in our meaningful products contributes to improving the quality of life of patients and their families.
Interested? Contact us!
We help people to live healthier lives – would you like to support us on this way?
Please send your application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary to our applicant mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org