Senior Backend Engineer – Java/Spring (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility. For this we need masters of motivation who do not want to instruct users, but can inspire them.
How you support us
For its next project Curalie is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (Java/Spring).
- You will actively lead and drive the development of our aftercare app and backend system.
- Your role will be highly visible. You will work closely with other engineers and share your knowledge. You will be passionate about making your colleagues better.
- You will observe new trends and technologies, evaluate and filter for relevance, and introduce to the team.
What sets you apart
- At least 3 years’ experience designing and implementing modern and successful backend systems using Java and Spring.
- Our stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, etc. We run on Amazon Web Services. A deep familiarity with most or all is a must.
- Experience in developing concise RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented software design (OOD).
What we offer you
- We give you a lot of responsibility, variety and the opportunity to develop with us.
- You can expect a unique workplace in Berlin-Mitte with many advantages (flexible working hours, further training, a subsidy for your BVG ticket, your physical well-being is taken care of, …).
- We are an agile team of smart scientists, product people, developers, doctors and therapists and cosmopolitan personalities like you.
- Talent, commitment and team spirit are more important to us than titles and certificates.
- Your participation in our meaningful products contributes to improving the quality of life of patients and their families.
Interested? Contact us!
We help people to live healthier lives – would you like to support us on this way?
Please send your application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary to our applicant mailbox: email@example.com