(Senior) Product Owner (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility.
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centric care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy programs. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
- You are part of the product team that drives the product roadmap to extend the Curalie platform feature by feature.
- As a product owner, you manage a cross-functional feature development team that is working on end-to-end platform features.
- In close collaboration with the user research and user experience team, you engage with stakeholders and platform end-users to gather and fully understand their needs.
- With your lean product mindset you support your team to quickly prototype, evaluate and challenge new platform features.
- You translate evaluated platform features into actionable epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- You run and maintain your product backlog and ensure that it is always clearly prioritized, estimated and well-specified.
- You actively attend the Scrum ceremonies (sprint plannings, daily stand-ups, backlog refinements, sprint reviews, retrospectives etc.).
What sets you apart
You have the necessary competence for this job – this includes a degree in business administration, computer science, information systems or a similar field of study. You also have several years of professional experience as a product owner or product manager for consumer apps or websites.
Ideally, you bring experience working with self-organized agile development teams and Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence. You have solid knowledge of agile product development principles and techniques (e.g. Design Thinking, Lean UX, Scrum and Kanban). You are not afraid of the highly regulated digital health sector and are ready to face challenges such as MDR and DSGVO compliance. Experience in the e-health / digital health sector is an advantage.
You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English. Finally a bit of humor and a lot of creativity won’t hurt – we have plenty of this too.
Please note: a valid visa for Germany is required and we don’t cover relocation / extended visa assistance.
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. Would you prefer to work part-time? This is also possible with us. We will cover a part of your BVG ticket. You can and should develop yourself together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated, interesting people and get to know many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you. We often cook together for lunch in our great kitchen. And maybe you would like to play a little table tennis? A unique workplace awaits you in Berlin-Mitte.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary. If you are still not sure after the interview: How about one or two trial days with us? Just talk to us about it.