Software Engineer – Mobile – React-native (f/m/x)
- Berlin or Frankfurt, Germany | full-time | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility.
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centred care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy programmes. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
- You will actively participate in a team of highly talented and diverse engineers to build our visionary solutions in the aftercare field.
- You participate in code reviews.
- Your role will be highly visible. You will work closely with other engineers, UI / UX designers and share your knowledge.
- You will work in an agile team.
- Work with the product team to refine, estimate and plan the delivery of new features.
- You will support on the delivery of amazing web experiences for our clients and patients.
- Discuss architecture and best practices with your teammates.
What sets you apart
You like to work independently and agile. Since our team unites a wide range of nationalities, you should be able to communicate in English. And a bit of humor and a lot of creativity can’t hurt – we have plenty of that too.
Please note: a valid visa for Germany is required and we don’t cover relocation / extended visa assistance.
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. Would you prefer to work part-time? This is also possible with us. We will cover most of your BVG ticket. You can and should develop yourself together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated and interesting people and get to know many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you. We often cook together for lunch in our great kitchen. And maybe you would like to play a little table tennis? A unique workplace awaits you in Berlin-Mitte.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary. If you are still not sure after the interview: How about one or two trial days with us? Just talk to us about it.
Only direct applications, no recruiters!