UX/UI Designer (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility. For this we need masters of motivation who do not want to instruct users, but can inspire them.
How you support us
- Uncover user needs through design research, and turn these insights and requirement into product and/or service concepts with a clear story.
- Develop solid UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs and task analysis, and the creation of storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- You have exceptional interaction design skills: you craft how people will interact with our products and services and can scale these across multiple platforms (responsive and mobile design for web, iOS, Android).
- Work closely with the rest of the design team to build and maintain our design system and its implementation across our product portfolio.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define the product UI experience, and execute all visual design stages to final hand-off to engineering.
- Champion a consistent brand and visual identity across the entire product and across other communication materials.
What sets you apart
- You have at least 3 years of professional working experience in service- or user experience design, interaction- or visual design, designing digital products and services and have experience from initial problem-framing to implementation.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification.
- You can present your ideas clearly to your team and stakeholders.
- The ability to quickly shift to the right tools for the problem at hand – storyboarding, sketching, wireframing, and interactive prototyping as necessary.
- Balancing being values-driven (learning to work together well) and results-driven (shipping products).
- Taking ownership, self-organised, self-reliant.
- You are a team-player and like to work within an interdisciplinary team of researcher, designer, product owner, developer, data scientists and healthcare professionals.
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner.
- Experience in working in agile frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong proficiency with the most popular design software (Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, Flinto, Principle).
- Very good knowledge of German and fluent English.
What we offer you
- We give you a lot of responsibility, variety and the opportunity to develop with us.
- You can expect a unique workplace in Berlin-Mitte with many advantages (flexible working hours, further training, a subsidy for your BVG ticket, your physical well-being is taken care of, …).
- We are an agile team of smart scientists, product people, developers, doctors and therapists and cosmopolitan personalities like you.
- Talent, commitment and team spirit are more important to us than titles and certificates.
- Your participation in our meaningful products contributes to improving the quality of life of patients and their families.
Interested? Contact us!
We help people to live healthier lives – would you like to support us on this way?
Please send your application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary to our applicant mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org