Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Hamburg, Germany | Fulltime | now
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for people and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility.
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centric care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy and prevention programs. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
- You will develop and implement marketing campaigns for online and offline channels to increase awareness of Curalie. You will work closely with the content and design teams.
- You will be responsible for the support and further development of marketing touchpoints. This includes the corporate website, landing pages and social media channels.
- Based on your SEO/SEA affinity, you will actively manage the external service providers and independently carry out analyses and derive measures to increase performance based on relevant KPIs.
- You steer all operational aspects of the marketing measures in daily business: workflows, schedules, and budgets, etc. You are analytical and target-oriented.
- You take an analytical and target-oriented approach by keeping an eye on target markets and groups as well as the competition. You prepare marketing potentials and decision papers for the management.
What sets you apart
Our marketing team is growing. We currently have several vacancies and present our overall requirements here. Compare what you already bring with you and tell us where you see your own strengths.
- You have several years of experience in B2C – ideally also B2B – marketing.
- As a digital professional, you know your way around email marketing, SoMe marketing, content marketing and landing pages. But you have also been able to prove your hands-on mentality and gain professional experience in offline marketing.
- You are results-oriented and could convince with your communicative manner. You quickly take on an active role in interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a good understanding of quality graphic design and visual expression.
- You are characterized by a structured, independent way of working and a strong awareness of costs and quality.
- You round off your profile with very good written and spoken English and German. You are confident with texts and enjoy creating editorial contributions of various kinds.
- Knowledge of the medical industry or IT start-up scene is helpful, but not a must.
You are available for occasional business trips within Germany.
You like to work independently and agilely. As our team is made up of people of different nationalities, our everyday language is often English. A bit of humor and a lot of creativity can’t hurt – we have plenty of this, too.
Please note: A valid visa for Germany is required and we don’t cover relocation / extended visa assistance.
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. We will pay you a part of your BVG ticket. You can develop together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated, interesting people and get to know many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for people and their families.
You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary.
+49 30 54907127