UX/UI Designer (f/m/x)
Berlin or mobile working from Germany | fulltime | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility.
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centric care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy programs. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
- Uncover user needs through design research, and turn these insights and requirement into product and/or service concepts with a clear story.
- Develop solid UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs and task analysis, and the creation of storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- You design interaction designs and Interfaces – you craft how people will interact with our products and services and can scale these across multiple platforms (responsive and mobile design for web, iOS, Android).
- Work closely with the rest of the design team to build and maintain our design system and its implementation across our product portfolio.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define the product UI experience, and execute all visual design stages to final hand-off to engineering.
- Champion a consistent brand and visual identity across the entire product and across other communication materials.
What sets you apart
You have at least 3 years of professional working experience in service- or user experience design, interaction- or visual design, designing digital products and services and have experience from initial problem-framing to implementation. You can underpin your expertise with a degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification. You can present your ideas clearly to your team and stakeholders. You have strong proficiency with the most popular design software (Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, Flinto, Principle). You have the ability to quickly shift to the right tools for the problem at hand – storyboarding, sketching, wireframing, and interactive prototyping is necessary. You can balance being values-driven (learning to work together well) and results-driven (shipping products). You are a team-player and like to work within an interdisciplinary team of researcher, designer, product owner, developer, data scientists and healthcare professionals. You may already have gained experience in working in agile frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
You like to work independently and agile. You have very good written and spoken German language skills. Since our team unites a wide range of nationalities, you should be able to communicate in English. Finally a bit of humor and a lot of creativity won’t hurt – we have plenty of this too.
Please note: a valid visa for Germany is required and we don’t cover relocation / extended visa assistance.
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. Would you prefer to work part-time? This is also possible with us. We will cover a part of your BVG ticket. You can and should develop yourself together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated, interesting people and get to know many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you. We often cook together for lunch in our great kitchen. And maybe you would like to play a little table tennis? A unique workplace awaits you in Berlin-Mitte.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary. If you are still not sure after the interview: How about one or two trial days with us? Just talk to us about it.
+49 30 54907127