Software Architect (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time | from now on
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility. For this we need masters of motivation who do not want to instruct users, but can inspire them.
How you support us
- You will actively consult the development teams building our systems.
- You will participate in code reviews and contribute code.
- Your role will be highly visible. You will work closely with other engineers and share your knowledge in our agile teams.
- You are passionate about making your colleagues every day better.
- You will observe new trends and technologies, evaluate and filter for relevance and introduce them to the team.
- You will constantly review the development efforts in order to achieve high quality, avoid complexity and advocate clarity.
- You will build the next generation of health care apps by envisioning potential, linking internal and externalsystems and document architectural decisions.
What sets you apart
- At least 5 years of experience designing and implementing modern and successful software systems.
- Experience in developing concise RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented software design (OOD).
- Broad and extensive knowledge of software development process and its technologies.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Data modeling and database design experience.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA).
What we offer you
- We give you a lot of responsibility, variety and the opportunity to develop with us.
- You can expect a unique workplace in Berlin-Mitte with many advantages (flexible working hours, further training, a subsidy for your BVG ticket, your physical well-being is taken care of, …).
- We are an agile team of smart scientists, product people, developers, doctors and therapists and cosmopolitan personalities like you.
- Talent, commitment and team spirit are more important to us than titles and certificates.
- Your participation in our meaningful products contributes to improving the quality of life of patients and their families.
Interested? Contact us!
We help people to live healthier lives – would you like to support us on this way?
Please send your application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary to our applicant mailbox: email@example.com