Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Berlin, Germany | Fulltime | now
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility.
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centric care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy programs. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
We’re looking for someone that is enthusiastic about new technologies, who’s excited about collaborating with other engineers, who enjoys taking ownership of their work, who wants to help us think about and design new infrastructure solutions, who wants to introduce new technology ideas, and who is eager to learn and self-improve.
- Ensure availability of Production and Development systems
- Improve and maintain our Kubernetes clusters
- Manage CI/CD pipelines as well as deployment and test strategies
- Research, analyze, implement and maintain new technology solutions for infrastructure
- Closely work with the development teams to improve roll out and deployment of new product features and installations
- You believe in the enablement of autonomous teams by shared processes and modular shared infrastructure as code
What sets you apart
- Good programming and scripting skills in Python and Bash
- Strong Cloud operations background preferred and proficiency with AWS
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes in one of the public clouds (EKS, AKS, GKE) and Helm is a must
- Experience with monitoring highly available systems
- Experience with automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, Packer, or similar)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions or Bitbucket Pipelines
- You bring profound knowledge of Linux system administration and Linux Tooling
It's a Plus If You Have Experience With
- Monitoring and logging systems like Prometheus / Elasticsearch / Graylog / New Relic
- Networking & Security standards
- PostgreSQL and Redis
- Message queue tools (Apache Kafka)
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. Would you prefer to work part-time? This is also possible with us. We will pay you a part of your BVG ticket. You can develop together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated, interesting people and get to know
many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you. We often cook together for lunch in our great kitchen. And maybe you would like to play a little table tennis? A unique workplace awaits you in Berlin-Mitte.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
What we offer you You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary. If you are still not sure after the interview: How about one or two trial days with us? Just talk to us about it.
+49 30 54907127