Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Germany, Remote | Fulltime | now
Curalie is a young, agile company in a unique location in Berlin-Mitte. Since 2017, we have been turning innovative ideas into digital offers for patients and practical tools for health care professionals. Our goal: to move patients, actively work towards health goals and improve their quality of life on their own responsibility.
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centric care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy programs. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
- You are a hands-on person that will actively drive the development of our TNP platform. You are a passionate programmer with strong technical fundamentals, but also willing to dig deep into business logic and requirements
- You will work closely with other engineers, the product team and share your knowledge and insights.
- You will observe new trends and technologies, evaluate and filter for relevance, and introduce to the team.
In case of remote work, you are willing to occasionally travel to our development headquarters in either Berlin or Frankfurt for a couple of days.
What sets you apart
You have at least 3-5 years of experience in implementing backend systems using Java (Bonus: NodeJS experience). You have at least 3-5 years of Front End development with React or React Native.
We are looking for people with strong fundamentals:
- Asynchronous Communication (Promise, Callbacks)
- Networking (at least Http based)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Class based React as well as functional React (aka React Hooks)
- Understanding of React render mechanics
- Bonus: Experience with Native Mobile development
In case we have a preference for FullStack Engineers leaning towards Front End, however you should be able to do FullStack feature development as well as fixing issues Full Stack.
- Back End: Java 14, distributed+reactive programming, SOA, NoSQL, Kafka.
- Front End: React/JS + React Native.
- Ops: We run on Amazon Web Services.
You like to work independently and agile. Since our team unites a wide range of nationalities, you should be able to communicate in English fluently. Also you master occasional lack of coordination using humor, irony and initiative .
Please note: a valid visa for Germany is required and we don’t cover relocation / extended visa assistance.
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. Would you prefer to work part-time? This is also possible with us. We will cover a part of your BVG ticket. You can and should develop yourself together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated, interesting people and get to know many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you. We often cook together for lunch in our great kitchen. And maybe you would like to play a little table tennis? A unique workplace awaits you in Berlin-Mitte.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary. If you are still not sure after the interview: How about one or two trial days with us? Just talk to us about it.
+49 30 54907127