Senior QA / Data Product Test Engineer (f/m/x)
Berlin, Germany, Remote | Fulltime | now
How you support us
With Curalie, we have set out to develop a platform for patient-centric care of chronically ill people. In addition to the technical platform, we are also developing the content of a variety of digital therapy programs. For current and future projects Curalie is looking for you.
- You ensure quality standards for our running services and data pipelines on our data platform (Kafka, AWS Glue, PySPark, Athena).
- You will be testing applications manually and with the help of automated tools to ensure high quality of our products.
- You will perform data quality assessment and categorization.
- You will identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- You will work closely with data engineers, the product team and share your knowledge and insights.
- You have an ability to multitask, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environments.
What sets you apart
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in Software testing (Backend) or Data engineering – this includes solid knowledge in the areas of software development or quality assurance.
- You have experiences with automation tools and a good knowledge of cloud, scheduling and orchestration APIs (e.g. AWS, StepFunctions, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- You are familiar with distributed data processing pipelines (e.g. Spark / MapReduce).
- You are familiar with common bug tracking and documentation tools (e.g. Jira / Confluence) and are able to write clear and concise bug tickets.
- You are able to write clear and concise test plans and test cases.
You like to work independently and agile. Since our team unites a wide range of nationalities, you should be able to communicate fluently in English. Finally a bit of humor and a lot of creativity won’t hurt – we have plenty of that too.
What we offer you
With us there are no rigid working hours – if you have an appointment with a tradesman, you simply move your workplace home. Would you prefer to work part-time? This is also possible with us. We will cover a part of your BVG ticket. You can and should develop yourself together with us. It will never be boring because you will be working with highly motivated, interesting people and get to know many different topics. We are an agile team of scientists, product people, developers, researchers, doctors, therapists – cosmopolitan personalities like you. We often cook together for lunch in our great kitchen. And maybe you would like to play a little table tennis? A unique workplace awaits you in Berlin-Mitte.
If you want to work for a meaningful cause, then help us to develop digital products that really improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
What we offer you You like what you read here?
Then apply – please send us an e-mail with a PDF file (cover letter and curriculum vitae), the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary. If you are still not sure after the interview: How about one or two trial days with us? Just talk to us about it.
+49 30 54907127